Sunday November 5, 2017

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday November 5, 2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Rise and shine everyone! Did you remember to set your clocks back one hour?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday November 5, 2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

We set ours back last night before going to bed. I went down around 9 pm and the dogs wanted out shortly after 6 am this morning. We finally got them sleeping to around 7:30 - 8:00 and the time changes. Yay......NOT! Quite a bit to do today. I have some pureed liver in the fridge that I need to make treats with today and put a boston butt in the crock for dinner. I'm also trying to catch up on laundry because I will be in Hartsville tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Maggie usually wakes me between 6 and 6:30, well of course it was 5:30 this morning! Up and at em! Everyone went out and did business and all went back to sleep except me! Making a list, need to run to Target and Michaels. Need to clean off the kitchen table that seems to always collect a million things. No deer for me yesterday but my friend got one. So butchering tomorrow and getting meat ready for jerkey and salami. Working on the Nov. 1st challenge, hoping to get that done today. I have club on Tuesday so need to set up the cottage and get paper cut at some point. Dreary day so far here, lil rain. Hope everyone has an awesome week!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We had forgotten about the time change, luckily!
Tomorrow is the Cricut event in Houston, and we wanted to leave early today, of course we were behind schedule, when we suddenly realized we had not set the time back! We are right on schedule now!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I really do hate this time of year, getting home WAY after dark. It's a bummer. Dogs woke me up this morning at 4:30. 4.30, y'all. Its gonna be a long day.

Lolis, have fun at the Cricut event!

Return to “Daily Chatter”