Random Question of the Day - 02/12/2024

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random Question of the Day - 02/12/2024

Post by tammyfolk »

Today is NATIONAL FOOTBALL HANGOVER DAY
Each year on the day after the big game, National Football Hangover Day offers a bit of comfort and camaraderie.

#FootballHangoverDay
The Event
Every year since 1967, football fans across the country have participated in the most-watched football event in America. This day is one where sports fans gather together to celebrate, place friendly wagers, and indulge in food and drink, some in more excess than others. It's estimated nearly 14 million people call into work “sick” the day after the big game. If this applies to you, congratulations! You officially join millions of other fans nursing a massive football hangover and headache!

So - just out of curiosity - who watched the game yesterday? I was home alone, and didn't watch it - no ads, no commercials, nothing. . . .but I do know who won!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Random Question of the Day - 02/12/2024

Post by phillisw »

Kent was watching it after golf finished. So I watched the half time show. Very good. I don't know how they can memorize all those steps, dance, and sing at the same time :lol:
I did see a few commercials. Also very cool. It amazes me how much work goes into one night.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I didn't watch any of it but I could hear it blasting from dh's office.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It was so fun to watch! It helps to have excited kids. The halftime show was very good. My grandson started dancing in front of the screen with Usher. Then he took his shirt off and threw it off stage, my grandson (the littlest one) repeated what he saw and took his shirt off. When his mom screamed what are you doing he laughed and giggled so hard. So we got a bonus for our halftime entertainment. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was nice to have everyone together although I had grumpy kids ad DH so I didn't get may pics of them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We watched everything. I made tshirts at the last minute and printed a backbdrop for pictures. We played bingo with the boys. Jerry won the commercials bingo and I won the football game bingo. Jorge won the Gatorade color.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I know who won too, but didn't watch it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I watched every minute of it. What a game! Half-time was ok...I was impressed with the dancers but not an Usher fan so didn't know what he was singing. There were some really good commercials and some stupid ones. It was a great evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I caught the halftime show and the second half - that was the good part. The roller skaters in the half time show - amazing!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”