FRI-YAY 2/9

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 2/9

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I'm taking my rescue friend down the road to lunch today for her birthday. She wants to go to Hartsville, either Chinese or Mexican, either is fine with me. While in Hartsville I want to run in the Re-Tail Shop to check out their half off kitchen items. Then it's back home to play at my card table/scrap desk in the living room. I have an entire craft room all to myself and I find crafting in the living room with the dogs easier. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 2/9

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for a cold walk with a friend.We went further than usual today...once we get talking we just can't stop walking! :D

No other plans for today other than some more scrap time.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass this am and stopped at a food truck on the way back to the condo and picked up some breakfast. Hubby had coffee made. :D I've been paying bills online, reading, and now will do some scrapping
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! We're just back from Planet Fitness. Feels good to be working out again. We have grandson Nate's Wrestling Quad to go to tonight. No other special plans except for scrapping! I have some catching up to do.
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

phillisw wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am I went to mass this am and stopped at a food truck on the way back to the condo and picked up some breakfast. Hubby had coffee made. :D I've been paying bills online, reading, and now will do some scrapping
Phillis, ever consider automatic bill paying? Goes right through our checking. We changed everything to that when we stayed 3 months in Florida a couple years ago. I still love it.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:54 am
phillisw wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am I went to mass this am and stopped at a food truck on the way back to the condo and picked up some breakfast. Hubby had coffee made. :D I've been paying bills online, reading, and now will do some scrapping
Phillis, ever consider automatic bill paying? Goes right through our checking. We changed everything to that when we stayed 3 months in Florida a couple years ago. I still love it.
Yes, but my husband does not like it. He likes to write checks and have control :roll: :roll:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Woke up to a pretty blanket of snow. Just enough to cover the ground. Had a plumber out yesterday to drain our water heater because it is a free service with our yearly plan. Nothing like a slap in the face. It's only 5 1/2 years old and rusty sludge came out which means it could go out any day. DH has noticed popping sounds while sitting in his office and I have noticed that you have to turn the temp in the shower higher to get hot water. Why is it that things don't last as long anymore. They are back today to put in a whole new one to the tune of $4000 I know it would be cheaper to do it ourselves but can't risk DH messing up his back. Our son also has back issues and a busy work schedule. And son in law goes to sleep early every night because he gets up early. We are going with a 50 gallon tank this time and it should be more efficient for our three bathrooms and the large jetted tub we have that DH uses more now than we used to help his back. They offered payments and I talked DH into it because we could always pay it off quicker but on a fixed income you try to manage monthly expenses. BUT when they went to run our credit it had a freeze on it. LOL DH froze it for our protection and can't lift it because he forgot the pin number. :lol: so much for that! I just hate taking large amounts out of savings and I don't want it to cut into our road trips.
Scrapping today and hoping to stay home all day but I do need to go out to mail some pics to my nephew.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

At work, and I just want to stay home!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:57 am Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I'm taking my rescue friend down the road to lunch today for her birthday. She wants to go to Hartsville, either Chinese or Mexican, either is fine with me. While in Hartsville I want to run in the Re-Tail Shop to check out their half off kitchen items. Then it's back home to play at my card table/scrap desk in the living room. I have an entire craft room all to myself and I find crafting in the living room with the dogs easier. :roll:
That’s what I do too! I Scrapbook in the living room. The coffee table turns into a desk or table and I also have a foldable table! :oops:
I just go to the scrapbook room to use the machines or to look for something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

phillisw wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:24 am
Deanna13 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:54 am
Yes, but my husband does not like it. He likes to write checks and have control :roll: :roll:
LOL...good enough! :D
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”