National Day - 2/5

Tracy F
Challenge Team

National Day - 2/5

Post by Tracy F »

I only had 2 National Days to pick from today and this one made me laugh when I first saw it.

National Shower with a Friend Day on February 5th is a tongue-in-cheek way of educating people about the benefits of filtered, chlorine-free water.

Winter is the coldest and loneliest season of the year. With dwindling daylight and Valentine's Day at its heart, February can often leave people feeling dejected and somber. The day injects a bit of humor into the season while also serving to educate people on the benefits of showering in fresh, filtered water (and the effects of chlorine).

HOW TO OBSERVE SHOWER WITH A FRIEND DAY
Shower with filtered water. Learn more about the harmful effects of chlorine and how to filter it. Use #ShowerWithAFriendDay to post on social media.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: National Day - 2/5

Post by phillisw »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
love it
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm laughing now too and hoping that people don't only shower once a year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Filtered water. We’ve been thinking about a water softener , maybe what we need is a filter .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:38 pm Filtered water. We’ve been thinking about a water softener , maybe what we need is a filter .
We have a water softener and something went wrong with it (can't remember what it was) so we called a plumber. According to him we needed a filter to go along with the softner. Our water is very hard and that damaged the softener. So now we have both and no more problems. If we had to do it again we'd probably just go with the filter. It's much easier to take care of, we just change the filter on it every 6 months. The softener is a pain because we have to keep adding the salt to it and those bags are heavy. We're thinking about getting rid of the softener.

Return to “Daily Chatter”