Sunday, 2/4

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Sunday, 2/4

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning all!

It's a rainy day here but we can stay home all day since we have no plans. Have some laundry going and then just planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday, 2/4

Post by Tamara »

Decided to not go to church today. Woke up with a stomach ache. Hoping it is not a reaction to the two antibiotics I am taking. So it is just a chill day today. Hoping to get more of Carries funeral scrapped for Miss Kenadee. So close to the end of my regular family albums. I may try a new chicken recipe today I just saw on facebook. Our weather is usually freezing this time of year and we are having sunshine and blue sky. 41 degrees yesterday. I'm sure the spring flowers will all start peeking out of the ground and it will freeze and snow on them.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey Everyone! We decided to have a day at home. We've been going to the gym and walking outside lately. I have what feels like a bruise on my heel and DH has a knee hurting. We'll get back to it tomorrow hopefully. DH just finished our taxes and I'm having a scrappy day.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

it was masss then out to breakfast with hubby. Then home to scrap all afternoon. :D Hubby was painting :mrgreen: He is working on the trim in the one bedroom and will do the kitchen next
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”