What's everyone up to today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm baking and prepping for tomorrow's market. Hoping to clean up my scrap space a little so I can push some paper around later this evening.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Cleaned my son's house (three hours),Made fried chicken, hunted (did not see a one). Doing some laundry now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi, guys! Haven't been here in a WHILE! Just been so busy - and the mornings seem to be flying by with no time to sit down with coffee and computer! Don't know what''s up with that. I just wanted to say hello! I'm online using my Cricut to do some monograms for one of Mary Beth's friends who is getting married. I'm also watching our first playoff (football) game online. So far we are winning.

I hope each one of you is doing well this fall! I know most of you have cooler weather than I'm having!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I cleanedy s rap area. Did not purge as much as I wanted but at least the area is usable
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:11 pm Hi, guys! Haven't been here in a WHILE! Just been so busy - and the mornings seem to be flying by with no time to sit down with coffee and computer! Don't know what''s up with that. I just wanted to say hello! I'm online using my Cricut to do some monograms for one of Mary Beth's friends who is getting married. I'm also watching our first playoff (football) game online. So far we are winning.

I hope each one of you is doing well this fall! I know most of you have cooler weather than I'm having!
Hey Wanda. I know life can be hectic but glad you popped in to say hello. Are you able to scrap any at all?
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:01 pm
Wanda wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:11 pm Hi, guys! Haven't been here in a WHILE! Just been so busy - and the mornings seem to be flying by with no time to sit down with coffee and computer! Don't know what''s up with that. I just wanted to say hello! I'm online using my Cricut to do some monograms for one of Mary Beth's friends who is getting married. I'm also watching our first playoff (football) game online. So far we are winning.

Hey Wanda. I know life can be hectic but glad you popped in to say hello. Are you able to scrap any at all?
Hi, Jan! I'm not scrapping even the tiniest bit. It is terrible. Scrapping is good for my emotional health!!!! But the school year is crazy now that I do so much tutoring after school, plus we do a LOT of tailgating during football season, so.........I have a lot of great stuff to scrap with when I get some time. We'll just look at it that way!

Return to “Daily Chatter”