Wednesday 1/3

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 1/3

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

Thankfully, it's another stay at home day for me. I have a few household chores to take care of this morning, then the rest of the day is mine!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 1/3

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just cleaning the house and doing some laundry, and then maybe doing some scrapping
ImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. My scrap stuff is covering our dining table. It is good we have a table on our lanai where we eat ;) Today we will go to the fitness center the HOA office, some shopping, and the plumber will come to look at our dishwasher and garbage disposal.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day for me today. just threw in a batch of towels. DH has an afternoon shift. I'm almost finished putting current layouts in the album. #51 is almost full then I need to buy another one. I would like to clean off scrap table so I best get on it!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were up early today. Dh had his yearly eye checkup today and everything is good! Thank goodness....we don't need anything else right now. And tomorrow he has another early appt. with his PCP. Then we have a couple of weeks before we go back to see his oncologist for a follow up.
After the Dr's we went to our favorite diner for breakfast and then onto Walmart. Just planning on some scrapping this afternoon.

Return to “Daily Chatter”