Sunday 12/31

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 12/31

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! and Happy New Years Eve!
What's happening in your corner today?

Went to church, came home and did the dishes. Getting ready for vegetables and dip for lunch. We are switching it up this New Years Eve because I wasn't willing to spend $30 a pound for a filet Mignon at the butcher counter. DH was trying to convince me and I wasn't having it after spending so much on Prime Rib and ham for Christmas. He wanted to grill something so I opted for Balck and Bleu Burgers. We tasted some pretty good stuff at the olive bar in Harmons yesterday. So I pass this up every time we walk in the store because green olives are not my favorite but they had roasted tomatoes and cherry hot peppers stuffed with cream cheese and basil so we bought a few of them 20% off to go with our burgers tonight. I am excited, the way they fixed them they were delicious. Just hanging at home the rest of the day. chilling this afternoon then dinner and theatre room and hit the hay at 9:30. We don't care to party to midnight.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 12/31

Post by Jan Mosier »

We...the dogs and I, stayed in last night. The neighbors must have popped fireworks well until after midnight last night. Thankfully, it didn't seem to bother the dogs as much this year.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”