Saturday 30th December

Mauds papercraft
Station Chef

Saturday 30th December

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Hello Guys
Happy New Year to all. Hope you all had a safe and Happy Christmas.
Jut letting you all know I m standing down for the first half of the New ear, having surgery in the early parts of the year . I still haven't really got my mojo back since we relocated I need to catch upon things , Baby sitting our great grandson took up a lot of time and i felt exhausted for the next day or so. He is now off to Day Care for two days a week whilst Mum works. I had a fall late November which left me black and blue down the whole of my right side, and out of action for several weeks. I want o get things in order before my surgery but will pop in from time to time to see what's going on
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 30th December

Post by Tracy F »

Maureen, sounds like you've had quite a lot on your plate lately. I hope you'll be able to get some time for yourself. Hoping your surgery goes well and that you stop by from time to time and let us know how you're doing. Prayers and hugs

Slept in a bit today. I was hoping to get back into my walking routine but it was too cold today and it's supposed to be cold all next week. Not going anywhere today but I'll be getting caught up on some housework. Already have some laundry going and hoping to get in my scraproom this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy New Year to you too, Maureen. Hope 2024 treats you better!

It's another day of thrifting for me. I'm heading out in a little bit with Ms. Barbara (the old Cassatt postmaster) and possibly Janice to Kershaw, Lancaster and maybe Waxhaw, NC if we have enough time. Thankfully, Kyle will help me out with the animals, but I still have to be home by feed time as I have several dogs on meds. I'm excited! It's been awhile since us widows have gotten together. The last time was the 50 mile yard sale 2 years ago.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning all! I'm doing laundry and grocery shopping.

Maureen, please take time to heal and get the rest you need. Please keep checking in on us so we know how you are. I understand those aches and pains!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Maureen it was good to catch up with you. Hoping your year comes together for you and your aches and pains are less. Good luck with your surgeries. Can't wait to hear from you again. Take it easy and do YOU for a bit.
Jan have fun with the ladies and enjoy your day.
Patti Welcome back from your trip.
Tracy being cold does not sound fun. Stay warm!
It's a stay at home day for me except a run to the grocery store later. DH had to work the early matinee today so when he comes home we have things to get ready for another s'more party tonight. We have invited my brothers family over. (Miss Kenadee gets to come for some chocolate and marshmallows. Yea) And my sisters daughter got excited when I posted our last party so they are coming too. Should be a fun time!
I got a lot of scrapping done the last few days so I think I'll concentrate on clearing clutter. Last night I got all of my Dads pile on the counter cleaned up. It looks better already.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Maureen, praying your surgery goes well and that you heal well.

I have a friend coming in late tonight so been doing some cleaning out. Sorting and clearing out my yarn and I almost have my dresser totally set back up.

Going to work on my craft room if I get a chance, too. Trying to get all my new stuff put. I’m down to a few small boxes to deal with - yeah!

Return to “Daily Chatter”