12/27/23 National Day

Lolis
Challenge Team

12/27/23 National Day

Post by Lolis »

Today is National Fruitcake Day, a day dedicated to celebrating this unique and often polarizing holiday treat.
Fruitcake has a long history and is known for its dense texture, rich flavors, and abundance of candied fruits and nuts. Some people absolutely love it, while others... well, let's just say it's an acquired taste! :D

Whether you're a fruitcake enthusiast or not, National Fruitcake Day is a great opportunity to embrace the holiday spirit and indulge in a slice of this festive dessert. It's a time to appreciate the tradition and craftsmanship that goes into making a good fruitcake.

So, why not give fruitcake another chance this year? You might discover a new appreciation for its unique flavors and enjoy being part of this delicious holiday tradition. And if fruitcake isn't your thing, that's okay too! There are plenty of other tasty treats to enjoy during the holiday season.

Let's make this National Fruitcake Day a fun and lighthearted celebration! Share your thoughts on fruitcake or any funny fruitcake stories you have. And if you have any favorite holiday desserts, feel free to share those too!

Happy National Fruitcake Day, everyone ! Enjoy the festivities and the sweet flavors of the season!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: 12/27/23 National Day

Post by Lolis »

I love fruit cake and all the memories about my dad, friends, and relatives that come with it. I’m definitely going on a quest to find a good fruitcake today. I prefer homemade, but I’ll settle for a store bought cake. I welcome any suggestions!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have no suggestions. My mom loved it. I always bought her some. I never really liked it
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Not a fan! haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I always liked fruit cake but haven't had any in years.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

One of the vendors at the market made the best fruit cake and fruit cake cookies.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”