Wednesday 02/21/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 02/21/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies...

so what's on everyone's agenda today??

Busy afternoon for us today....work, then dinner @ the inlaws to celebrate G's birthday, and then we need to leave a bit early to take him to band practice....he got an invitiation from his band director to join yet another band at school - the symphonic band (24 selected kids). Hoping to finish a layout I started this weekend....I sent Jan a picture as proof that I'm actually scrapping lol.....it's just missing something still.

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 02/21/2018

Post by Beth »

Looks like a day of running around. Need to drop off a corrected 1099 to my accountant I got yesterday after I already got my tax return. Since I am in the Muncy area I suppose I have to run in Michaels and AC Moore. Not that I need anything. Going to replace my kitchen floor so need to stop at a few places and see what they have and what is the best prices. I have to stop and pick up a coat at a local seamstress that she fixed for me and a dreaded trip in to Walmart to grab ink for my printer. I seem to always run out of yellow. It would be nice if I had my niece's Baby Boy album I just finished packaged up so I could drop at the Post Office but that is not happening today since I don't feel like getting that stuff packaged up. Luckily she doesn't need it until after May. I am sure I will find somewhere else to stop too. OH..Big Lots....I rarely go in there but stopped in last week and they have KONG Dog toys for $5.00 so I guess I will grab a few for the girls.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 am Looks like a day of running around. Need to drop off a corrected 1099 to my accountant I got yesterday after I already got my tax return. Since I am in the Muncy area I suppose I have to run in Michaels and AC Moore. Not that I need anything. Going to replace my kitchen floor so need to stop at a few places and see what they have and what is the best prices. I have to stop and pick up a coat at a local seamstress that she fixed for me and a dreaded trip in to Walmart to grab ink for my printer. I seem to always run out of yellow. It would be nice if I had my niece's Baby Boy album I just finished packaged up so I could drop at the Post Office but that is not happening today since I don't feel like getting that stuff packaged up. Luckily she doesn't need it until after May. I am sure I will find somewhere else to stop too. OH..Big Lots....I rarely go in there but stopped in last week and they have KONG Dog toys for $5.00 so I guess I will grab a few for the girls.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
I guess I will be making a trip to Big Lots as well!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Starting out to be another crazy day here with the dogs. T-Bone still has a bloody stool but the vet thinks I can treat it here at home with some meds he loaded me up with the last time I was there. I'm making a big pot of chicken and rice now as it's been a full 24 hours since he was last fed. He will have to stay on the bland diet for a few days. Puppies will leave for another rescue tomorrow which I am not looking forward to. Although they are a handful it's nice to have puppies in the house again, unfortunately the big dogs are not as amused with them as I am. :lol: Hoping to start another layout today if possible.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's cold and a bit overcast here today, but supposedly the sunshine and 50 degree weather will return tomorrow. My disability claim to Social Security has been accepted, going back to August of 2016. We were surprised it went through so quickly; just sent in the paperwork a month ago. The additional income will relieve a lot of stress over the cost of continuing treatment and other assistance for the RA, hip and knee issues and so on. It will take a while to get a handle on the tax changes, effects on insurance coverage and so on; fortunately, Mike is good at asking questions and getting answers.

This cold weather is interfering with my usual exercise routine (too cold to walk outside in the a,m,) so I need to get out there. Have a great day!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

After raining continuously for nearly 48 hours straight it has finally stopped. Of course the warm temperatures that were here with the rain have also left and we are back in the low 30's.

I did get out of the house for a few minutes. To the Animal Control office to get Lola's license to keep her legal for yet another year. She is not impressed with her new bling.

Not much else is happening.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I got to work from home due to ice/sleet storm hitting Oklahoma; the whole state pretty much go it. Good news is I don't have to drive in the nasty weather, but bad news is I still have to work - LOL.

Return to “Daily Chatter”