5/2

Tamara
Challenge Team

5/2

Post by Tamara »

Hello!!
Whacha doing on this bright sunny day?

I have a doctors appointment in town with my pulmonologist. I'm sure it will be a quick one. Just checking to see how I am doing after eliminating one of my medications. Then I am home for the rest of the day. Nothing else planned so the afternoon is mine. I need to check the video that I missed live last night with Jana Eubank explaining everything we need for her class this month. I love that it is broken into groups since they sent us so much product. The first class is 6- two page layouts, then the next class is the Just beachy album and then the last one is a bonus project. I'm sure there will still be so much leftovers. I'm still using an outdoor collection from the 2022 retreat. So Amazing!
Hope your day is happy and snappy!
Enjoy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: 5/2

Post by Lolis »

Tamara, I hope is all good news at the dr’s appointment!

I’m at work, students are done testing. They think school is over. :lol: ;) :D not on my watch!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, hope you got good news at the Dr's!
Lolis, I'm sure you can keep those kids under control!

Went for my walk this morning and took another nap again! No other plans for today. Wanted to go grocery shopping but knew dh wasn't up to it after yesterday. He tires so easily and it was a long day. Wish he'd let me go by myself but he always says I don't buy the good stuff. :D Think I'll spend the afternoon scrapping.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

We were off to the lawyers this am to update our wills. Then home to lunch and then mowing the back lawn with the rider. Until the belt came off. :roll: now I have to wait for dh or my son to put it back on so I can finish the mowing. Dh was going to work and didn't have time. He was just annoyed with me :mrgreen: So I will get some chores done around the house and then scrap

Tamara; I hope the dr apt went well
Lolis: I always hated this time of the school year; review or try to cram new info into their heads that are already on vacation ;)
Tracy. ah hubby shoul dput "the good stuff" on the grocery list. That is what I do and hubby buys it :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening ladies. Hope you all enjoyed your day. Kyle and I headed out shortly after I got all the animals fed. We did a little thrifting in Hartsville, picked up a few things from Walmart, grabbed lunch from Bojangles before heading home.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”