Tuesday 4/23/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 4/23/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

I have to head to the next town over in about an hour or so for a much needed hair cut. It's been months since my last one. I absolutely hate taking the time to get it cut. I'll pin it back, throw a baseball cap over it until I can't take it anymore. I'm at the I can't take it any more stage. :lol: Summer is coming too and I sweat a lot, especially when it's humid here in SC.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 4/23/2024

Post by Tamara »

Stayed in bed a little longer this am. No food or drink for DH so I just had a peanut butter toast for breakfast. Have to be at the hospital at 12:45. I am going to work on cutting the photo mats for my SS class in a few weeks. I thought that would be a good waiting room activity. And I might even read a chapter in my nieces book. Yes I don't read much and I am only on Chapter 8. I should of been done by now. it's been a few months since I started it.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Didn't sleep all night, my foot kept me awake, I just couldn't get comfortable. Finally fell asleep around 5am and slept til 10am and my foot feels so much better. I think I overdid it yesterday helping dh get his new computer set up. Had to move heavy furniture to get it set up but we got it going. Hoping I can make it into my scraproom this afternoon.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was at early mass then went to the Senior Center to sew. I am working on a quilt that I cut out and sewed strips of material together over 20 years ago. Time to get it done. Now home to scrap a bit and get some exercising in before I have to go watch my grandson
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi Scrappy friends. It's been a busy day already for me...I had to take my Shepherd to the vet today for his vaccines and pedicure (which he hates) so he had to be sedated. He's walking around groggy still! And I finished grading the last of the projects for the college class i teach. And tonight is the History Book Club at the bookstore about the book Killing Lincoln. Lots going on! Hope you all are having a good start to your week.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work day with a doc app’t so also swanky by Sonic and got a Limeade while I was doing that LOL. Got some dimensions for a friend who wants me to cut some letters out for a cup

Return to “Daily Chatter”