It's Wednesday - 01/17/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Wednesday - 01/17/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....about to head out to work here....a bit leery about the drive, but I'll white knuckle it til I get there....

G has a 2 hour delay this morning, and I honestly figured they'd call it a day, but no go so far. Then tonight he has a class at the SPCA as he's interested in volunteering there for silver cord credits.

Not much else going on....Jackie and Everly are still here. Mostly because of the weather, but also because the rental house in SC is having issues with the heat, and Austin is waiting on the service guy....can't send my grand baby to a cold house now can I??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Wednesday - 01/17/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

No Tammy, you can't.

Its raining here today. We are expecting snow showers late. Still have my 3 boarders, so no scrapping for me. One of them (Hank) likes to chase my 3 legged cat. I try to keep them separated as much as I can by keeping the gates closed but the cat likes to slip through the gate to torment Hank.....or me! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Big blanket, linen and comforter laundry today. All done and dried finally. Cannot keep the dogs in, they want to be racing in the snow. Darn Maggie won't come in when I call her. She was biting at her paws so they had to be cold. I will get right up to her and she would take off. My son finally got her and the others in. Made ranch rubbed pork chops and fried potatoes for supper. David got our driveway and the cottage parking area plowed. Need to get the beds made and then time to RELAX! Have a great night, all.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We are having temperatures in the 30s! I know it is nowhere near to what you are seeing over there, but we are not used to this type of weather!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”