Easter Sunday 3/31

Tamara
Challenge Team

Easter Sunday 3/31

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning and Happy Easter!
Hope you get to make lots of memories with family today! We are having a quick lunch and then doing the s'more bar and our Easter egg hunt. It is a rainy day so the hunt will be in the house. then the rest of the day is free to finish packing and making sure we have the car ready to get packed up quick in the morning.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Easter Sunday 3/31

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Easter!

It'll be a quiet day here with no family nearby to celebrate Easter with. Dh wants ham salad sandwiches for dinner so that's easy. I just happen to have some leftover ham in the freezer. :D
Just planning on some scrappy time this afternoon.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Happy Easter

we are going to my Uncle's house for Easter dinner for 1. I just finished exercising and watched some tv this am. I will see my son and his family later. Scrap time this evening ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Easter Everyone!! We are having a quiet day so far. Will have Easter dinner this evening when granddaughter Makaylee gets off work at 5. She, her Mother and brother will be coming up.

DD and her family got on a cruise out of Miami yesterday. DS and his family are leaving this afternoon for Myrtle Beach for grandson Nate's baseball tournament. So we will be having our family get together on April 14th when everyone is home and hopefully no makeup sports on that day.

Enjoy your day everyone! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”