Happy Hump Day!

Jan Mosier
Station Chef

Happy Hump Day!

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Well the week is half over and I'm already looking forward to getting another weekend behind me. Today I'm helping Kyle get caught up on his laundry. I have no idea how one person can get so behind on laundry. :roll: Not much else on the agenda today other than cooking dinner for the boys. How about you?

BarbP
Station Chef

Re: Happy Hump Day!

Post by BarbP » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm

I should go in for a flu shot, but I'm feeling a little sluggish today (didn't sleep well last night for some reason) and our clinic is out on the highway that's being repaved, so I'm not wanting to go out there. Probably will wait until tomorrow and try to get there after the morning traffic rush and before lunch.
BARB PRENDERGAST

Lolis
Prep Cook

Post by Lolis » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 am

I need to get the flu shot too! Some of my students have been out due to flu. The counseling department has been coming around to my class to get work for them to do at home. Nonsense! They are sick, they need to rest and get better to come back to school soon.

tammyfolk
Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Lolis wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 am
I need to get the flu shot too! Some of my students have been out due to flu. The counseling department has been coming around to my class to get work for them to do at home. Nonsense! They are sick, they need to rest and get better to come back to school soon.
I've been miserable for over a week now.....it's unreal! And I got the flu shot lol
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

Lolis
Prep Cook

Post by Lolis » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm

tammyfolk wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:39 pm
Lolis wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 am
I've been miserable foe over a week now.....it's unreal! And I got the flu shot lol
Tammy you need to slow down and get bed rest, so you can get better!