Sunday November 28

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday November 28

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. The ground is covered with snow here. Winter is here! Today I will go to the local alpaca farm and store to pick up a few gifts. My son wants more alpaca socks. I plan to finish making my Christmas cards and maybe work on some LOs
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday November 28

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early today but it was too cold to walk so I just piddled around the house quietly. Managed to get some decorating done. When I went outside to pick up the paper (in the dark) I tripped over an Amazon box addressed to dh....hmmmm what did he order! Several hours later I got a text from my stepdaughter wondering if we got the package she sent. She told me to open it to make sure it was okay since it sat outside all night. It was a huge bag of Dove chocolates for the advent calendar the grands made for us a couple of years ago. Luckily it was cold last night so the candy was fine.
No real plans for today, maybe some decorating outside since it's cool out today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello, Hello!
Tracy I got a notification last night at 10:00 pm telling me my bath and body order was delivered. I got up, put on my robe and found five packages on my front porch. The Bath and Body order had only one soap in it. I bought a ton more so where are they now? Sure hope they come because it was $60 worth. I feel like a have a great start on Christmas so I best get a few more things ordered.
I just finished a craft project from last Christmas Hoping to get on to a few more this week!
DH is making a new recipe of friend rice in the insta pot. He's pretty excited about it. We are grilling Salmon to go with it.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Its Monday morning here and i have the laptop to use to up load the pages I have completed for "Some where over the Rainbow", as when I try to upload from I pad it does not give me the photo address.
Whilst doing this I have load of washing on. Hopefully it does not rain but storms are expected.
Have a pleasant evening everyone
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I've been MIA for a few days. My family and I went to Orange Beach, Alabama for Thanksgiving. It was a great trip, but HOLY COW what a long drive! We were in the car from 6:30 AM-9:30 PM! That's enough road tripping for me for a VERY LONG TIME! Back to work tomorrow...hopefully it's a calm day! Hope you all have a good start to your week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”