It's FRI-YAY 10/15

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY 10/15

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I have to head into town to pick up a prescription. Kyle is going with me, we are stopping for a quick bite for lunch and then we are headed to one of our favorite thrift stores. He's shopping for his ebay store and I'm shopping for me. :D Then it's back home for the rest of the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY 10/15

Post by Tamara »

Have fun shopping Jan!
I was up a little earlier than usual this morning made my husband sausage and eggs and toast for breakfast. He left for work pretty happy. He’s sure been hating his job lately and just wants to quit so that might come sooner than later. I hate how he plays mental games with himself.
Well I burned four fingers and two thumbs last night grabbing a dish I had just taken out of the oven without hot pads. They are a little sore not sure if they’re going to blister. Hopefully it won’t interfere with Scrapbooking or doing things with my hands,
It’s another stay at home day for me. Maybe I’ll clean bathrooms this morning and get that out-of-the-way.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Yard work and backsplash tile are on my agenda for today.
Have a good one!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I finally had a night of decent sleep and I'm beginning to feel like myself again. Thank goodness! Only plans for today are to dig out my warmer clothes and I need to call my brother to let him know when we'll be in his area. That'll turn into a 3-4 hour phone call since we haven't talked in quite a while.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everybody. Today is my last official day off for Fall Break. My daughter and I took a quick trip to the Hobby Lobby, had Thai food for lunch, and I just did a little reading for my class. Going to head to my scrap room here in a bit to start planning for another project. Gosh it's been good having time off this week!

Hope you all have a good rest of your day.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening everyone -

Got home around five, spent some time with G before he headed out to Lycoming to hang out with some friends, working on laundry, and cleaning my scrap table off. I still have to eat dinner (shawn is currently cooking) and do the a leg treatment (hour). I'm hoping to have all the laundry finished tonight, and my scrap room ready for me to sit down tomorrow and scrap! I also would like to watch the new episode of Grey's Anatomy too. . .I'll fit that in somewhere this weekend . . .

No plans that I know of for this weekend, which is good as I'm totally worn out. They moved the 2nd floor offices (psychiatry) to the 5th floor (with the therapists), so our department is all one department again (so many therapists quitting that there was room), so the three OAs remaining don't have to work as many hours, but it's still way more than normal. . . in between chart prep, phone calls, and checking patients in and out, we barely have time to get any of our other work done. Even the remaining therapists have made comments about how stressed they are - so you can imagine how we, the OAs are feeling! Mental Health is NO JOKE . . .there is such a huge need in this area, and hardly any providers!

I'm done ranting. . . . :mrgreen: Off to eat and fold a load of towels.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”