It's FRI-YAY.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

and Kyle and I are heading to Hartsville today to have lunch with my mom and hit a couple of thrift stores. I'm also going to pop in Lowe's to look at washer and dryer sets to see what's "actually" available. No other plans today that I know of at the moment.

What's on your plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Tamara »

It's back to the Retreat for me today! Just waiting for my curlers to do their job and I'm off. Finished he layout last night, got pictures of all the cards in the card swap so I could crop and post them last night but left my phone t the hotel so I will be busy this morning getting that done. Madison from Echo Park is coming today, can't wait to see what he brings us. Hopefully he is more prepared than in the past. The last time he came a few years ago, he forgot he was coming and just grabbed old stuff from his garage. :lol: :lol: :lol: Since then he purchased Pebbles in my pocket LSS and runs his Echo park stuff from there so it is more professional. I had a pic show up in my memories this week of Him and Jody (current owner of Photo play) They were neighbors and Jody worked for him. Then they split off and Jody created Photoplay. Since then he moved his family to Arizona and Jody and him are competitors but I love both their lines and they are still friends. :mrgreen:
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been to mass this am and watched some HGTV. My plan is to scrap, clean up this house and talk to the lawyer about some questions I have regarding my mom's estate
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I'm unexpectedly off work today because another of my co-workers passed away overnight from Covid. If you are the praying kind, send some positive vibes to Miamisburg Middle School. We could sure use some positivity about now.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sthom97093 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:41 am Hi everyone. I'm unexpectedly off work today because another of my co-workers passed away overnight from Covid. If you are the praying kind, send some positive vibes to Miamisburg Middle School. We could sure use some positivity about now.
:( I am the praying kind so I'll storm the heavens for you and your school
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sthom97093 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:41 am Hi everyone. I'm unexpectedly off work today because another of my co-workers passed away overnight from Covid. If you are the praying kind, send some positive vibes to Miamisburg Middle School. We could sure use some positivity about now.
I am with you in prayer!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Stephanie, so sorry to hear about your co-worker. Sending prayers for your whole school.

Was up early for my walk and what a beautiful morning it is. It felt like fall, only in the 70's and nice breeze. I felt like I could walk for ever. No plans for today so I'm definitely gonna scrap!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

phillisw wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:25 am
:( I am the praying kind so I'll storm the heavens for you and your school
I stand with you in prayer
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tried to sleep in this morning; I had to go get dad's cell phone from the hospital last night (they lost his cell phone and one slipper - never found the slipper) so I went and worked for a few hours. Mom started calling me before 8:30 am (she's never up that early); she's like they won't let me sleep :lol: . Anyway, her voice sounded a lot stronger and she said she is feeling better. I think I have everything take care of, but the medical equipment - he was on oxygen at night and they haven't called me back yet.

To go along with prayers another lady in our church (who's in her 80's) is in the hospital with Covid and not doing good; so please pray for her, Jo. Unfortunately, it was her daughter-in-law that exposed my dad and her in-laws, etc....
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stephanie what a challenging time for you and your school. That is so hard to have to watch. My heart goes out to you. Praying for sure ♥️
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”