Style

erikaw
In the Kitchen

Style

Post by erikaw »

How would you define your style? And why?

I always call myself a glue and go scrapper, if it looks good get it on and commit. I have been playing in mixed media and trying some new things.
But paper is my number one love!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Style

Post by sdwhru »

I think I'm a simple scrapper; I try other things but I feel like when I do I struggle. Like you I am trying to do more mixed media items
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm kind of shabby chic. Lots of ink edges and such!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I consider myself a simple scrapper. I don't over embellish and I tend to leave a lot of white space on my layouts, sometimes too much white space.......that's why I consider myself a simple scrapper. I usually pull out my inks and add splatters and splotches to cover some of the white spaces.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I am mostly a simple scrapper: paper and embellishments. I do love to use spray ink and gesso at times
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Scrapbooking has made me conquer some of my perfectionistic tendencies. I think I'm a simple scrapbooker. I like clean lines, clean layouts. I love how people embellish their projects, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I often put a project together, leave it for an hour, and then go back and finish it. I don't try to fix it when it's done. (Dealing with perfectionism). When I'm done, I move onto the next. :)
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don't think I have a specific style.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I don't think I really have a specific style. Sometimes I do clean and simple and other times I get real messy. Guess it depends what mood I'm in.
erikaw
In the Kitchen

Post by erikaw »

sthom97093 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:30 am Scrapbooking has made me conquer some of my perfectionistic tendencies. I think I'm a simple scrapbooker. I like clean lines, clean layouts. I love how people embellish their projects, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I often put a project together, leave it for an hour, and then go back and finish it. I don't try to fix it when it's done. (Dealing with perfectionism). When I'm done, I move onto the next. :)
sthom97093 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:30 am Scrapbooking has made me conquer some of my perfectionistic tendencies. I think I'm a simple scrapbooker. I like clean lines, clean layouts. I love how people embellish their projects, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I often put a project together, leave it for an hour, and then go back and finish it. I don't try to fix it when it's done. (Dealing with perfectionism). When I'm done, I move onto the next. :)
erikaw
In the Kitchen

Post by erikaw »

I love this!! I think you are exactly right! It does help us conquer perfectionism. I think we struggle with perfection a lot more these days due to social media and seeing what we “should do or be”.

Also I am a big time multi photo scrapper!

Return to “Daily Chatter”