Thursday 5/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 5/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home for me. No plans that I know of at the moment. I just put two batches of treats in the oven for the pups and cleaned the kitchen. I need to wash a load of clothes and will probably wander to my scraproom later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 5/6

Post by Tracy F »

Today I managed to sleep in. I meant to get up early and walk but when the alarm went off I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Not too upset with myself since it's very hot and humid out...feels like summer and I have an exercise class this afternoon. Only other plans are to scrap. I only have 1 1/2 layouts to finish up all the NSD challenges.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I got an email from fedex at 2:30 this morning that my concentrator would be delivered by the end of day today! Not holding my breath. Maybe they got the message when I told them yesterday if my concentrator here at home goes out on me before they deliver, I would send them the hospital bill!!

I am hoping for a scraproom clean up/do some sketch challenges day! If by some small miracle the fedex comes this morning I may wander out to a nursery for some flowers for gifts for Mothers Day. I can't think of anything simple so I'm just going with flowers. :mrgreen:
It was nice to get outside and enjoy the beauty last night of the Tulip Festival. I got some great pics. Nothing else really pressing.'
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Still dealing w/ a sick dog. Had to take her back to the vet today. Still won't eat. Found out I was not giving her enough insulin. (In my defense, there were so many numbers flying at me on Monday I didn't understand completely). I feel like a horrible dog mom right now...

I'm going to take a little breather and then maybe scrap a little bit to clear my mind. Oh, and if anyone has any Wash DC connections, my daughter is supposed to do an internship in Wash DC starting 5/20, and the university can't find her one b/c everything in DC still virtual...If you have any people you know who work in the federal govt and could perhaps point me in their direction, my daughter, her Dad, and I would appreciate it. Paid a pretty penny for her to intern there this summer with no internship! UGH!

Have a good day.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! DH has been working outside and I've just been having a wonderful scrappy day. It's nice to have a quiet day when you don't have to run out anywhere.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”