Wednesday 1.27.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday 1.27.21

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
I started up early and made DH breakfast before he went to work. Today is the day that the plumber is suppose to come to drain the water heater. We will see if they keep the appointment. I am home all day so it doesn't matter either way. I have time to scrap todays challenge so I will get on that. It's cold and windy so the snow has all blown away.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 1.27.21

Post by sherriscraps »

It's sunny and beautiful here today. a bit chilly this morning but not bad. I am going outside.

I did finally make some cards last night. first time I had done any crafty all month.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's wet and rainy here today. A good day to stay indoors and get some chores done......may even scrap a little if the dogs are cooperative. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early today to try and get a vaccine appt. for dh. Access opened at 6am and I was ready but wasn't able to get one. Sat there for almost an hour watching the availability go down. I don't know how they decide who to let onto the appt. page but it wasn't my turn today. They're going to do it again on Friday. I'm gonna try and talk dh into doing it himself since it's for his appt.
Once that was over I decided to go for my walk. I almost didn't but I'm glad I did since I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while. It was nice to walk with her and catch up. No other plans for today so might get some more scrapping done.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Afternoon everyone! DH and I told didn't sleep well last night. It stinks to have problems sleeping. We have a couple extra bedrooms so it's nice to go to one of those and not disturb the other, but we both didn't sleep well last night. I went back to bed for a couple hours at 5:30 and DH has been napping for awhile now. Apparently the removal of his thyroid is causing his problems til his meds get regulated. My problem is once my brain wakes up it goes on hyper mode.

Just the usual here today, been catching up on some of the challenges here and also some DT assignments.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! I thought I had posted earlier this am but I guess not. it's a beautiful sunny day here but still chilly. I've been bouncing from thing to thing and not really settling on anything. think I will scrap a page and settle my brain down.
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi friends! Hope you are having a good Wednesday. I'm taking a school break right now and thought I'd check in. Biggest accomplishment for the day...scheduled my Covid vaccine for next Thursday. My husband has had both rounds of Moderna. I'm not sure what I'm getting, but happy to have 1/2 our family vaccinated! Have my grad class tonight and still on a mad dash to get everything done I need to for the weekend because of the soccer trip. So far making good progress! Have a good night everyone. :)
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Cold and sunny but WINDY here today. Nice to feel the sunshine for a change. :) It was such a wet summer and fall! We're just above freezing for highs today and tomorrow and then by Monday back into the 40s. We might get a bit of snow between now and then but not much.

I managed to scrap again yesterday and had fun. Will share it later... Hoping to get motivated to play again today. I might do some sort of baking today. It's only just after 1 so I have plenty of time... Just need to get off the couch and start doing something productive. :)

Have a great day everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me and I got home and worked on getting things off my desk that have been piled up for the last month. Felt good to get a few things done. Now I just need to get work on getting all of my clothes put up LOL
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies - Like Patti, I thought I had posted earlier as well, but never saw my post this afternoon. I've been in a funk all day. . .like Deanna, I didn't sleep well, but that seems to be the norm these days . . .went in late as tonight is my late night, and then got sick at work . . .almost like food poisoning, but within a time frame of 2 hours all the symptoms subsided (literally bathroom issues, nausea, mouth dry yet watering, cramps, and sweating). . .I was so dizzy I couldn't even drive home - as I got sent home early and one of my coworkers stayed til seven for me. Came home and laid down for a bit, but yet still unable to really rest . . .hoping to sleep better tonight.

Garrett started school this morning, all virtual, and will go to in person classes on Monday. The one link to his Spanish class wouldn't allow him to connect so he missed his class. If he'd only have checked his email prior, he would have seen a new link . . .not a good way to start the semester. He also had his 2nd rapid covid test tonight, and his final one on Saturday. Every student has to be tested 3 times within 7 days in order to attend classes. . .

No scrapping for me tonight . . .getting ready to head to bed early.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”