Tuesday - 10/27/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 10/27/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So it's the fourth Tuesday of the month . . .guess what that means?? The sketch challenge has been posted!! Details can be found here .

Working a half day today as G has a neurology appt for his migraines (knock on wood, they're almost non-existant these days), and we're going in for a med check. He's allowed to take one person, and since it's about meds, I usually go with him . . .any other routine appt I just let him go himself. Heck he is almost 20 . . . :mrgreen:

I finished a layout last night, just need to scan it an upload it today . . .and maybe start a new one. I do need to freshen up Jackies bedroom a bit as we're currently using it to store my gardenia bushes for the winter . . .and make the bed. Everything is still on track for her to be here late Thursday night!

Well, I'm off to work . . .have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 10/27/2020

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy and everyone!! Love the sketch and inspiration. Hope the appointment goes well. DH just left for a followup appointment with his Dr. He had gotten a shot in his spine for his back a few weeks ago. Seems to be doing well with that.

Still playing catchup with all my challenges. Being gone a week put me behind, but I am determined to get everything done.

Gotta run to the grocery store this morning. Grandkids are coming back again tomorrow til Saturday or Sunday as I mentioned in yesterday's thread.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

not much going on here. My mom was to have a dr apt, but that got changed so I will just go visit her later today. I did my elliptical workout and showered so I am ready for the day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk and at least there was a nice breeze if I walked in the right direction so it wasn't too bad. No other plans for today so I will be scrapping for sure!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's after 11 and the only thing I've done this morning is feed the dogs, unload the dishwasher, play door tag and put a batch of treats in the oven. Now I'm off to clean the bathroom and laundry room and hopefully, "if" the dogs are cooperative I can work on a couple of projects. ;)

Happy Tuesday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got back from volunteering at the food pantry and have a few minutes before I head out the door again. Planning on getting some more cards made tonight but would rather be working on LOs.
Enjoy your day, everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Ice storm here so a day at home. I did log in and spend a while going through my email since I was off Friday & Monday. Our kitchen faucet has shipped and hopefully it won't take another week to get here. Took care of a few small things and now waiting for hubby to get home to take over doggie duty LOL so I can scrap
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. On a break from my new graduate class called "The American Way of War." Also streaming the district final soccer game my daughter's HS team is playing in currently. I'm being the Queen of Multi-Tasking right now! Hope you all had a great day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”