Monday - 10/26/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Monday - 10/26/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:40 pm I have a dumb question - do pages smaller than 12 X 12 qualify for the challenges? Like 6 X 8?
Yes - they count!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm
sdwhru wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:40 pm I have a dumb question - do pages smaller than 12 X 12 qualify for the challenges? Like 6 X 8?
Yes - they count!
Okay; thought so, but wanted to make sure!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:40 pm I'm finally through all the OT (for this year) at work. Had several projects to do around the house afterwards. We finally got a headboard for our bed (hadn't had one in 4 years); made some vinyl labels for kitchen items. But I finally finished my 2014 DD album and pulled out new projects to work on. The weather is nuts here - small ice storm today. Glad I took the day off ;)

I have a dumb question - do pages smaller than 12 X 12 qualify for the challenges? Like 6 X 8?
I have used smaller layouts before! If the challenge fits I go with it. So I hope so.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi ladies! Woke up to snow on the ground yesterday. Then it started absolutely POURING last night. That turned into record rainfalls and our island had SEVEN landslides that blocked roads within an hour's drive of our house!!! Thank God none were near us because I had a final doctor's appointment with my GP who's moving south on Thursday. Didn't want to miss that appointment! Needed to get things set up for the next one... Mike (youngest stepson who's here with us for awhile) came with me and we did a LOT of running around. Six hours later in the dark we finally got home! Whew! So I'm pretty tired and didn't accomplish much today.

There are pictures of our ponds that overflowed so much they merged on our driveway and of several of the landslides on our Alaskan Jungle Chronicles page on Facebook. The link is in my signature line.

I couldn't get my layout to upload last night and I'm too tired tonight so will try tomorrow before anyone turns on the TV and sucks the internet away. :) Nothing planned tomorrow so hopefully I can play in my scrappy space some.

Hope you're all warm and dry! Don't float away or freeze or melt to the ground if you're in the heat! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”