Sunday 9/20/20

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Sunday 9/20/20

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

Went for a very windy walk this morning and now it's raining.
Today is my anniversary....16 years. Not doing anything to celebrate but dh gave me my favorite chocolates. They are almost too pretty to eat but I'll try! lol
I'll be in my scraproom with the music turned up since it's another football day and there will be screaming and yelling in the house.

Here's a pic of my yummy candies
DSCF1630.JPG
DSCF1630.JPG (111.58 KiB) Viewed 888 times
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 9/20/20

Post by Tamara »

Happy Anniversary Tracy!!
Yea I am back......lol These last three days of getting up at 5:30 am to be out of the house by 6:45 to get to the Create your Story Event took a toll on this body. I'm wondering if it was the high altitude for three straight days. haven't mentioned that to DH yet. He wasn't super thrilled that I went. Just to go up the stairs from the room to the bathroom several times a day my oxygen would drop into the low 80's and my heart rate was 131 by the time I reached the top. Crazy!! When we do day trips to the mountains I am never there longer than an hour so that's why it works but 3 days solid I definitely noticed the difference.
The classes were amazing and full of so much product and yummy goodness. I won an entire line of paper, embellishments the whole shebang for Margies junk journal class. I won a WE R Memory Keeper new cropadile that just rotates and has all the different size hole punches. and then last night I won a few TC notebooks and a die set of tags with a cute saying, keys and a paddle lock. My friend that went with me won two big prizes...the new Silhoette 4 AND a Teresa Collins Franklin Cover planner.
It was fun and good to be in person but wearing a mask for 12 hours a day is draining and SOOOOO HOT! JFI DH has me now on house arrest lockdown again. Covid cases have risen and I need to stay safe.
So now for the unpacking and where to put all the projects (because they are unfinished- three hours a class just wasn't enough time to complete in class) I have two challenges here to get to so I will not be bored. DH cleaned house while I was gone and is working from home tomorrow (just called and told someone at his work tested positive for covid. He got it from his daughter in elementary school, the county that doesn't care about masks and now the schools are full of covid cases, they do wear masks to school though)
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. I swear I thought I posted this morning but the post is out there in limbo land somewhere . . and I'm not going to re-write it!

Not much on the agenda for the rest of today. Lots of busy work, with a full page of "to do things" for the site, and what not. BUt first, I'm going to take a break, eat a late lunch, and decide on what paper pad I want to use next month (and yes, that's on my list too).

Happy Anniversary Tracy. . .

Can't wait to see all of your new projects and prizes Tamara!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy anniversary, Tracy; chocolates look yummy! Enjoy all your goodies, Tamara.

Not much here today; church and listening to the dog and DH snore on the couch LOL may try to get a little scrapping in later today
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Anniversary, Tracy!
Have fun , Tamara!

Church this morning followed by a trip to Greensboro to look at backsplash tile. DH is doing a grocery and Taco Bell run while I am supposed to be putting drawers in cabinets.

Enjoy your evening all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”