Saturday 6/6/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 6/6/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!

It's "suppose" to be sunny today....high of 91 I think. I at least hope it stays dry enough to mow the lawn. I'm not looking forward to it but I would rather get it done today as we're expecting more rain Monday. Other than that, not much on the agenda today. Maybe some scrapping depending on how I feel.

How about you?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 6/6/2020

Post by Wendy »

Laundry, grocery shopping and scrapping today. It's supposed to be a beautiful day. My daughter is coming to visit today!! I haven't seen her since the end of February! We usually get together every other week to get our nails done, but Covid stopped all of that. I'm so excited!!

Have a great day everyone!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

90 here today. Laundry, scrapping, and putting up the final layer of the kitchen ceiling....finally!
Enjoy your Saturday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

we're currently holding at 79 at the moment. Not to bad for me. I'm from the South!!

No plans for us that I know of. Our county went green yesterday, and lots of things opened, but I'm still leery as always, not to mention, feeling a bit lazy as well. Not gonna lie. We did discuss going for a drive later just to get out of the house and do soemthing. That may still happen at some point this weekend as it's the last one we have with G before he goes to his dads house for the summer. Again, still haven't talked to his dad about any of this so I'm assuming he's comng to get him, and bringing him all the way back . . .

I have a couple of layouts in the "almost finshed' stages that I'd like to finish today, as well as start on a couple of July obligations at some point . . .I'm calling it a "me day" for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a rainy day here, supposed to rain all weekend. We're getting the rain from the tropical storm in the gulf. Can't complain though....we really need it. No plans for today except for putting away all the stuff I got at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I bought some 12x12 cardstock and papers, albums and inserts, a planner, some seashell puffy stickers and a shadow box. They have all sorts of new stickers (their brand) that are awesome. I don't usually even look at stickers but these were amazing, pretty much all puffy ones.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Family time and a movie today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a nice day here. We decided to get rid of our piano so we are running to a furniture store to look at bookcases. DH and I actually agree on the same thing. We are putting a double bookshelf in its place and all my scrap albums are coming upstairs! WooHoo! more clean space for me in the scraproom. I bought a cricut maker last night so I need to get it all set up as well. Hoping to leave it out so I am determined to use it. I really just want to make cut files and titles. haha
We were planning on just hanging around home until the piano thing went real. So the rest of the day we will just hang!
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sandy
Prep Cook

Post by Sandy »

It's been hot and sunny here all day so I stayed in and completed the three June Challenges that's been posted so far. I was home alone so it was peaceful. My MIL is here for the weekend and her and hubby went to hubby's uncle's new house so hubby could help him with something and youngest DS went fishing with friends. Now everyone is home and hubby is cooking supper. He volunteered so I took him up on that offer.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I've slept most of the day. I think after having 4 hours of sleep Wednesday night; working 11 hours Thursday and going out to dinner Thursday and work and dog app't Friday it caught up with me. I have now at least made it to my scrap room LOL Did bathe one dog and put her new dog bed in place. My box from Scrapbook.com has come in so I need to do through that too...
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Farm, hung with Mom, reading, hung with brother, SVU on TV. Placed two scrappy orders, wonder if I make one more....
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”