Friday - 5/29/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 5/29/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Friday Ladies -

Heading out to work here in a few minutes. . .and can I just say TGIF! Got 2 texts last night in regards to call offs for today, so short staffed on a Friday! Gotta love that . . . but we'll get through it and then the weekend can officially start!

Super excited to watch the space shuttle take off tomorrow. We tried watching it the other day at work but as we all know they scrubbed it about 15-20 minutes prior to take off due to the weather. Now at least I can watch it with Garrett (fingers crossed that it gets to take off). . .

So what's everone up to day?? Walking ?? Yard work?? Work ?? Laundry ?? any one actually getting to scrap??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 5/29/2020

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I may scrap today, if my scrap closet is not too hot. I will read, exercise, and watch tv for sure
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tinking about a trip to Winston-Salem....just for something to do....and Tuesday Morning! Actually going to Home Depot to check out a counter top.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:12 am Tinking about a trip to Winston-Salem....just for something to do....and Tuesday Morning! Actually going to Home Depot to check out a counter top.
I'm jealous
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Grooming Lola today and not sure what the rest of the day holds. Hopefully, some scrap time. Kyle is cooking today so I don't have to worry about that. It's raining here again today and another 50% chance for tomorrow. Thankfully, I mowed the lawn before the rain but I will have to mow it again afterwards.

Happy Fri-yay!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my morning walk and it was beautiful. We got a lot of rain yesterday and this morning smelled and looked so clean and fresh. It's gonna be hot later on today. No plans for today and since I got all my cleaning done yesterday I'm hoping to scrap today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for me today. Yes there will be scrapping! Tuning in today to three zoom meetings for our scrap retreat. I actually won a prize at last nights get together on zoom. Prizes were donated from Darcy at American Crafts. I won a package of markers. :D I have a messy scrap desk to tidy and some more pics I need to get off to walgreens. If that is all I do today than It will be a great day.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Working all day. Grocery shopping later. Then laundry, get a page done. I'm going to TRY to get everything else around the house done so I can enjoy the weekend.
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Today, staying home working from home, taking care of the pets, and wanting the sun but not the heat. It gets hot in here and we don't have an air conditioner. I'm thinking up things that would challenge me to use in the month of June for my Challenge Jar video series. And I'm getting ready to start ICAD2020. It's a daily prompt to work on an index card a day using the prompt and whatever supplies you have. It's a fun way to boost creativity.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

TGIF! I'm hoping to watch the launch tomorrow as well!

Return to “Daily Chatter”