Tuesday - 3/26/2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 3/26/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

So what's on everyone's agenda today?? Tamara, how'd your eye appointment go?? Becca, how're you feeling? How's everyone doing?? Any scrappy plans for the day??

I'm working til 5:30 tonight, and then the plan is to help Garrett stuff his graduation announcements. The more we get done now, the less we'll have to do closer to time. That's pretty much the extent of my plans for the day. LOL.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 3/26/2019

Post by Tamara »

Thanks Tammy! All of the shingles have healed in my eye. I'm blessed to not have any residual problems. I also had a regular eye exam. Both my near and far sidedness has been blurry. So I got to pick out new glasses. I'm kind of excited. I got a rose/pink tint on the frames. I'll have a new face in a couple of weeks.
This morning I've already done wash and changed sheets. Now I can spend the rest of the day in my scrap room. I've had a three foot pile of finished layouts of the older grands that I didn't want to put in my family books or they would be too full. Yesterday I finished an album for Kalli when she was two and three. I think it will be fun for her to loo back at the memories. I plan on giving it to her tomorrow night. Since her mom hasn't scrapbooked for a while they afresh new memories!
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Things are starting to get back to "normal" around here. No more company for a while but DH may be getting sent to Mozambique to deal with the disaster there. He is scheduled to go to Raliegh for a class the second week of April and to Nigeria in May so we will see what happens. This all just came about yesterday. Today is his birthday and we were invited to a co-worker's for dinner so I'm taking the cake for dessert. I babysat this am for a mom's group and got to snuggle with babies. :P Going to try to fit in another challenge before dinner. Happy Tuesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

we just got through watching the Resident. Not really Shawn's thing, but there wasn't anything else DVR'd so he sat with me and watched it. He's watched almost all of them with me so far, so it wasn't like it was torture for him or anything.

I have a load of clothes in the dryer right now, and once they cut off, I'll fold them and head to bed. We went out for dinner this evening. We still have several gift cards left over from Christmas and tonight we went to Olive Garden. I don't feel like I over ate, but I'm totally stuffed right now for sure! Food coma for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”