Tuesday - 2/19/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 2/19/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

How are you feeling today Tamara? I can even begin to imagine what you must be going through. . .

Leslie, how's the headache today?? Garrett is finally going to see the neurologist tomorrow for his headaches. Right now the 100 mg of Topiramate that Garrett is taking daily seem to be controlling his. It's great that we have them under control, but still have to figure out the why, as the MRI came back normal in January. . .

So those little stops yesterday got kinda put off until today. Yesterday was a pretty long Monday and I was ready to go home at five, which means I've got to stop today!! Hoping to get the last items for Gs party today and then focus on the food. . .then after Saturday I can focus on scrapbooking again!

Thinking about you Becca . . .I had my gall bladder removed over 10 years ago! No more pain!! Still have to watch what I eat now (unless I'm at home), but definitely no more pain!

Missing Barb. . . Jan . . .Patti . . .Lolis . . .Hello ladies!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 2/19/19

Post by Tamara »

Wellllllllllllllll I woke up with a swollen eyelid. I have two different eye drops that I will keep up on. It's a no make up no hair kind of day. Staying home all day. I may do a little crafting but this shingles thing is awful. I have more packing to do for our trip this week. I was awake for two and a half hours in the night. It was crazy not fun. I couldn't fall back to sleep. Still feels like I have a rock in my eye.

Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Drowning in doctor appointments, tests, call backs etc. It's likely that I'll need a new right hip and/or some work done on my right ankle and foot, which are turning sideways. It's always somethin'! :o At least we have decent insurance coverage and good medical services available.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I still have the headache, but we have more weather moving in tonight. I take 400 mg of Zonegran, which is an anti-convulsant. It helps to block nerve pain. I'm afraid my MRIs have come back showing that I have at least a dozen lesions on my brain. But that is the way it is within the world for those of us with MS.

I have finished a knitting project (for myself!) a pair of tube socks.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hello all! Sorry to hear that some of you aren't feeling well and one of you is into the color PURPLE! Life has just been busy around here and I am trying to get DH's office painted so I can get him moved in so I can have a craft room and computer again. I got all the wallpaper off and washed the walls 3 times and my one coat guaranteed paint took 3 coats plus a primer and it still is blotchy. All the people at the paint store are baffled. I think there is something with the plaster walls but who knows. I just know it has taken a week longer than planned. They did give me a free gallon of trim paint today for all the extra painting I had to do. Love the advantage of shopping locally instead of big box home improvement. Today I babysat for a bible study group. Tomorrow back to the painting. Hope you all feel better tomorrow!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”