Happy Saturday Ladies...9/22/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Saturday Ladies...9/22/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning everyone...

Just got home from running a few errands. G is at Marching band practice (so nice that he can drive himself). And now I'm just going to piddle (Jans word there ;) ) around & do a bit of housework until he gets home about 12:30. Then lunch and back to the school @ 2:00 for our 2-1/2 hour drive for competition. I'm chaperoning today! Never even heard of Big Springs, but that's where we're headed....

What's everyone else have planned today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Saturday Ladies...9/22/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here, suppose to hit the high 80's. I'm sure as soon as the sun comes out it will be another hot, humid day. The grass needs to be mowed but I'm just not feeling it today. I'm hoping Kyle will have time to do it this evening or tomorrow. Jack is taste hungry so we are making deviled eggs and potato salad in a little bit and I will throw some burgers on the grill later. Not much else on the agenda. I plan to print out a photo of the twins sometime today and hoping it will inspire me to scrap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Laundry going, and bills paid. Now I'm tidying up my scraproom a bit. Shawn is outside power washing the front of the house. I mentioned some green mold or something another on the wall when I put mail in the box and he was out there immediately. Not complaining for sure! lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy it's always fun to explore somewhere new. Enjoy your chaperoning! Good to hear that G is doing better.
Jan burgers on the grill sounds delish!

I made omlets for breakfast and now we are just getting a few things done around the house. DH does the bills on Saturday mornings and hates it. We need to grab a prescription at the store and still trying to locate spumoni ice cream for DIL birthday dinner tomorrow. It's her favorite and she doesn't usually eat ice cream so I thought it would be touching. ;) Hoping to fit it a little scrapping. I got my CM order yesterday with a new album and I already have lots of layouts ready to go in it. Moving right along. WE may take a drive later to see the leaves, we'll see how the day goes.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”