Friday - 9/21/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 9/21/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Early day for me - to work that is, and late night to work (I have to close). Then we have a football game tonight. It's an away game but the school is just over the bridge, and is always called the "Battle of the Bridge". We're looking forward to it, plus we get to watch G play during the half time show with the rest of the band!! They almost have their whole show complete at this point, props are being added for tonights performance finally, and tomorrow is their first competition over 2-1/2 hours away. So far G is doing well, but I volunteered to chaperone tomorrow in case he has a panic/anxiety attack. Hoping that's behind us now!

So what's everyone else have planned for the day? Weekend?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Friday - 9/21/18

Post by tammyfolk »

So I was super excited to see this picture on the photographers instagram page this morning....

It's a sneak pic at one of the pictures from yesterdays session.....gotta love Gs smirk!! He truly did have a good time!!

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Great photo of G man, Tammy. I too love the smirk.....makes you wonder what he is thinking! :lol:

We had an appt. with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday. We both went in with high expectations and were disappointed when we were told to come back in 2 months. Looks like another 8 weeks in the wheelchair but at least the rod is still in alignment from the surgery. Kyle has a chance to work overtime tomorrow so no market for me......he sits with Jack on market days, instead, Jan gets a free day to play with some paper! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Didn't have anything planned today. I accidentally called DD and she's so stressed trying to get everything done before they leave next week for Disneyland so I offered to go over and help her. She made pillow cases for the Halloween parade people that my granddaughter has been practicing with and will dance with in the parade. Then they can use it for their trick or treat bags and Disneyland. They turned out so cute and then I ran and picked up kids from school of course fed them and stop for ice cream. Then I decided to go shopping on my way home I have always wanted something bigger at my front door and there's a new store called at home so I stopped and picked up a nice artificial plant that is pretty tall and kind of browsed around. I'm sure I'll be going back. Then I went to the grocery store looking for spumoni ice cream for my daughter-in-law. We are celebrating her birthday on Sunday. By the time I got home darling husband was home and we went out to dinner.
tomorrow we decided that we wanted to do something rather than stay home all day like we did last week so we may drive up the mountains to see the fall leaves I'm excited for that can go up for small trips just not hang out a long time at that altitude. I teased my husband how about not wanting selfies taken. So we will see what we get!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

great photo of Garret, Tammy

Return to “Daily Chatter”