It's Monday - 08/20/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 08/20/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies...

Wow, this past weekend flew by that's for sure. I was about to type the 19th only to realize that it's the 20th!

Nothing too exciting happening on this end today...it looks like rain outside, but then again it's been like this for weeks now!

G has volunteering at the SPCA this afternoon and Shawn will be at the LLWS so I'll have some time in my scrap room this afternoon. Not sure how productive I'll be but I'm super excited regardless.

What's everyone else have planned today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Monday - 08/20/18

Post by BarbP »

I've been up since 4 a.m. for no good reason; just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Watched a couple episodes of "Fargo" season 3 on Netflix, now I'm in my scrap room. My laptop is in there as well as all my scrap stuff, so I can take care of a little business too. Ed the cat hangs out in here with me, so I'm rarely alone. He's looking a bit frail, poor old guy. He's such a sweet cat
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday - 08/20/18

Post by sdwhru »

Barb, Ed sounds like a good companion.

Just another busy week here - lots of work with hopefully some scrap time by the end of the week.....Have errands to run this week along with trying to get lots done at work.

Return to “Daily Chatter”