Yea It's Saturday 8.18.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Yea It's Saturday 8.18.18

Post by Tamara »

Happy Saturday and Good morning to all!!
Hope this finds you well on your way to sneaking in some scrap time. Would love to see more layouts in the challenges. They are so motivating and make me think out of the box. It really helps us in so many ways.
Went to the Farmers market by our house and was back in 30 minutes with fresh tomatoes, corn, Crenshaw melon, apples and peaches and zuchinni. Pretty successful healthy visit.
DH did a long hike yesterday so we are just chilling at home today. Making BLT for lunch today with those fresh tomatoes. Hoping to scrapbook and then get some scrap page things together for next weekends doodlebug crop. I always have lots of time to scrap at this one because there are only two classes, one a day.
I have all of Kalli's Birthday presents now so I may take the time to wrap them. It's crazy to think she will be 13. :o
We had a thunderstorm last night with some rain but this morning you would never know it. IT is sunny and beautiful.
Have fun and enjoy your Saturday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Yea It's Saturday 8.18.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home. Running more errands today. Garrett had practice from 9-12 and then a quick trip after to McDonalds for a sweet tea....LLWS is well underway here.....streets are crazy busy!! Poor kids though, sooooo much rain. Hoping they can get the games in today.

I've been painting rocks off and on all morning in between errands, and housework. I have so many in differrent stages that I decided to finish a few as I need to hide some more.

Haircut appts for us at 2:00 pm today, so another trip. G will probably want to drive for a bit as well. Not sure if I told you all or not, but he failed his driving test last weekend, so he's still a bit bummed, but is soooo good at driving and very, vary cautious! Thank goodness.

Hoping for another quick trip to the mall again this afternoon as G is requesting another cinnamon pretzel from Auntie Anne's.....I think I can manage that! LOL

I pulled out some papers earlier this morning. Hoping to Scraplift a layout that I saw on the Elle's Studio Blog the other day. It seems that's the only way I can get anything done these days....need to print a picture and get a printer cartridge while I'm out....

What's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’re looking at cars. It’s so hot!!! 110 degrees!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:27 pm We’re looking at cars. It’s so hot!!! 110 degrees!
Sounds like lots of test driving to check out the AC :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck! Car shopping takes soooooo long
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy how is the knee doing? Let Garrett get all the practice he can

Hope you had a "good" time car shopping, Lolis

Tamara, trying to get some scrapping in now - I had to work on the house this morning and then I took a long nap with the doggie
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:19 pm Tammy how is the knee doing? Let Garrett get all the practice he can

Hope you had a "good" time car shopping, Lolis

Tamara, trying to get some scrapping in now - I had to work on the house this morning and then I took a long nap with the doggie
I got the xray on Friday, and my doctor didn't call me.....she got off at 2:30 Friday. So I'll find out tomorrow. Still pretty painful to bend it and it's still a real struggle to wash my foot, but walking seems to be ok. Thanks for asking.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”