It's Friday Ladies - July 20th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies - July 20th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning everyone....

I have the day off!! woo hoo.

G is currently upstairs getting ready to go as he/we have Summer Preview Day @ Lycoming College today. He's super excited and I'm along for wherever he needs me. :) They way the day looks set up there are events that I don't need to be included in and others that I definitely do. LOL - we'll just see how the day plays out....

With it being Friday, we may or may not do something later (after Shawn gets home).....haven't really discussed it yet. Shawns brother is still here, so we'll probably visit the inlaws at some point this evening.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday Ladies - July 20th, 2018

Post by Lolis »

Enjoy your day, Tammy!
Jorge is working on a project for my scrap room. We don’t have anything planned.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Two more scrap classes at our local store. So much fun at Glamper days. Follow Mom and me scrapbooking to see the cutest pics of the event This mornings class is a birthday banner( I don't really need it so I am turning them into birthday cards) and then this afternoon is a birthday card class. In between the ladies and I go to lunch. It is pretty fun!
Tonight we are just planning on eating in and going walking. Last night I got some blisters that tore the skin off my heels so I will be wearing my crocs tonight. :mrgreen: We decided not to eat out since we have already done that twice this week and next week we are going to be on vacation and eating out every meal.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We just got home. Today was Summer Preview Day, but the second time in less than 4th months that G has actually toured the school. We had lunch with one of his professors in his area of interest. She was a total hoot, and we loved her!! He definitely wants to attend Lycoming College now, and even asked me to go ahead and start the application....

Shawn is on his way home from work, and our short visit to the inlaws has now turned into "let's all go out to dinner together"....so that's our plans for tonight!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Enjoy your dinner out, Tammy. Tamara, seriously how are you even able to walk - your heels??? :? :shock: :? :shock: :o :o Enjoy your day, Lolis!

Liking in the new colors and font on the MB, Tammy. So much fun! Going home to see what I can get into....
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:20 pm Enjoy your dinner out, Tammy. Tamara, seriously how are you even able to walk - your heels??? :? :shock: :? :shock: :o :o Enjoy your day, Lolis!

Liking in the new colors and font on the MB, Tammy. So much fun! Going home to see what I can get into....
I'm wearing flip flops! DH wants me to change the bandage but I don't dare touch it! I have the screwiest life I tell you. So crazy that even happened but now I am wondering if I already had a blister and didn't know it because I have walked in those shoes twice this week. It felt funny the last loop around the block but I had no idea of the damage.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”