Friday Finds 10-2-2020--Challenge Updated.

Join us all month long in October as we focus on using a Paper Pad or two in your stash! Lots of fun challenges ahead, so grab your Paper Pad and supplies and prepare to BASH THAT PAD!
Patti
Site Admin

Friday Finds 10-2-2020--Challenge Updated.

Post by Patti »

During the month of October - Cookin' up Creations is going to be doing a bit of "PAPER PAD BASHING" - So grab your favorite 6x6, 8x8 or 12x12 paper pad and join us in a month of Pad Bashing.

This month we'll be using sketches, and lifting several different layouts, with the goal to put a dent in that Paper Pad that we know you've been hoarding. We may not get through the whole pad, but we'll have fun trying. *be sure to post a picture of your Paper Pad prior to starting!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, and Friday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

YOUR CHALLENGE: Search Pinterest (or the internet) for your chosen Paper Pad and "lift" a layout using the same pad. Each person will be lifting a different layout, so please post the layout that you're lifting as well!
*BONUS entry points if you also "lift" two (2) cards that you found during your paper pad search using your chosen Paper Pad.

UPDATE: If you have difficulty finding LOs with your pad, do the following: Google your pad. Pictures should come up showing your pad and there will be LOs connected that will have a similar theme or paper. Pick one of those. Have fun with this challenge and bash your pad.

The pad I chose for this month is

I found this fun LO by Enza Gudor

Here is my lift
And finally, my 2 bonus cards
Last edited by Patti on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Friday Finds 10-2-2020

Post by Beth »

Anything you are doing special to find layouts using a particular paper pad? I have searched google and Pnterest for 6 different pads and I can find cards and the pads but no pages.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Beth wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:45 am Anything you are doing special to find layouts using a particular paper pad? I have searched google and Pnterest for 6 different pads and I can find cards and the pads but no pages.
I search under Scrapbook LO using ________.

For example. I typed in Crate Paper Sunny Days Scrapbook Lay Outs. Pinterest pops up with pictures but also online scrapbook stores as well as Crate Paper and their blog with LOs from their Design Team. Another way is to go directly to Pinterest and type it in there.

If you are having trouble finding pages but can find cards, lift the cards to create your LO.

If you want to send me your pad names I can help you search.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

This is absolutely gorgeous! Hoping I can find layouts also on Pinterest all I found was the pebbles pad. I will try your way and hope something pops. Super cute!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I found one I can live with...lol. Thanks Patti!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a beautiful lift! I posted how I've been searching on your other thread.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

beautiful page and cards, patti.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

That's beautiful Patti! Love it!
Ural
Station Chef

Re: Friday Finds 10-2-2020--Challenge Updated.

Post by Ural »

I have spent over five hours trying to find a name for my pad--I finally found a picture of the pages but no name. I give up. I found a couple of cards so will use one of those.
ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday Finds 10-2-2020--Challenge Updated.

Post by Tamara »

I am using Pebbles Happy Hooray pad (because it had more pages)
here is the only sketch I found by Monique Lethke

my page note: I haven't master the spritz yet. lol

And my cards:

Also not sure if you wanted a tip but I put all of my 6x6 pad and scraps in a basket so I can easily find the pieces and scraps to do my projects.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “October 2020 - Paper Pad Bash”