September 18th ~ Well Rounded!

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

September 18th ~ Well Rounded!

Post by LisanTexas »

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.

Just imagine listening to "You Spin Me Round (like a Record)" by Dead or Alive on CD while outside playing frisbee with your neighbors, or watching your kids on the merry-go-round while eating bagels and doughnuts from your favorite shop. Let's not forget the coins we used to make that purchase . . .so many "round" things to choose from! Can't wait to see what "round" things inspire YOU!

For my challenge I chose to get circular with my journaling!!! For this challenge you must do some journaling in a circle!! You can do your own handwriting, use letter stickers, print it on the computer, just include some journaling in a circle in some way! For my layout I decided to do an "all about me" layout and include 6 circles to talk about a few of my favorite things!! These "favorites" are just a few things that I think lead to living a "well rounded" life!! I chose to use letter stickers for the favorite item but for the header I used strips of cardstock and hand wrote out the heading! I think it's nice to have your own handwriting on your layouts (at least a few of them!) Have fun with this challenge and I can't wait to see what you create!!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: September 18th ~ Well Rounded!

Post by Deanna13 »

Love your creative example with all the circles, Lisa!! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Awesome page Lisa! Great challenge!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

great page and fun challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Lake Ontario.jpg
Lake Ontario.jpg (64.59 KiB) Viewed 3572 times
The journaling says--The two tiny white dots in this picture are two swans enjoying a nice day on the lake.
ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine! :)

Christmas Love
Photos of DIL Emily with her kids Sydney, Travis, and Evan at a tree lighting ceremony, December 2019.
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'm going to have to scraplift this one if you are ok with it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME use of circles to highlight your pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I really like your page!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Ural wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:12 pm Lake Ontario.jpg
The journaling says--The two tiny white dots in this picture are two swans enjoying a nice day on the lake.
So pretty Ural!! Love the die cut swan!!
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 am I'm going to have to scraplift this one if you are ok with it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME use of circles to highlight your pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Of course lift away!! :lol:

Return to “September 2020 - Round and Round it GOES. . .”