WED 9/2/20: BASEBALL; BALL FEATURED PROJECT

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

WED 9/2/20: BASEBALL; BALL FEATURED PROJECT

Post by sthom97093 »

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.

Just imagine listening to "You Spin Me Round (like a Record)" by Dead or Alive on CD while outside playing frisbee with your neighbors, or watching your kids on the merry-go-round while eating bagels and doughnuts from your favorite shop. Let's not forget the coins we used to make that purchase . . .so many "round" things to choose from! Can't wait to see what "round" things inspire YOU!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

To kick off this challenge, I decided to focus on one of my favorite round objects; baseballs! My brother in law is a minor league pitching coach, and has kept us in terrific baseball tickets over the years when pandemics weren't running rampant. So for this project, I picked a few of my favorite pics of my daughters when they were tiny playing around on a baseball statue at 5/3 Field at the Dayton Dragons' Stadium.

So for your circular challenge today, create a project featuring some type of ball. While my favorite ball is the baseball, your favorite might be a soccer ball or a basketball. Or maybe you could create a project featuring the word "ball?" For example, a fun title might be, "Having a ball on our trip!" The possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see you all "get the ball rolling!"
Last edited by sthom97093 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: WED 9/2/20: BASEBALL

Post by phillisw »

love your page, especially the photos and giant baseballs. Fun challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

So cute! I love that main photo!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Great challenge! Love the big baseball accents and your tag! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

For the challenge, do we just need to include a baseball?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

YES! Lord knows I have enough baseball pictures!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Great page! What is the challenge? Baseball?
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Patti wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:14 pm Great page! What is the challenge? Baseball?
Anything featuring a ball; could be a baseball, soccer ball, football. Could be a play on the word "ball." Whatever inspires you. :)
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Lolis wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:19 am For the challenge, do we just need to include a baseball?
Any type of ball. I was inspired by the baseball, but you can choose any ball you'd like. Or a play on the word "ball."
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Patti wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:14 pm Great page! What is the challenge? Baseball?
The challenge is to create a "ball" themed project. I chose to feature baseball, but you could feature any sport that uses a ball. Or maybe a play on the word "ball?" However you choose to translate the challenge. Excited to see what you guys come up with. :)

Return to “September 2020 - Round and Round it GOES. . .”