BULLSEYE 8-19

Join us all month long in August as we celebrate game shows! All challenges will be based on specific Game Shows. And as always, the more challenges you complete, the better your chances are to win that "ULTIMATE" prize at the end. Deal, or no deal?
Patti
Site Admin

BULLSEYE 8-19

Post by Patti »

Two contestants, one a returning champion, competed. The game began with the champion stopping three spinning windows, set up in a triangular fashion, by hitting a plunger in front of him/her. The top two windows contained eight different categories—four in each window—with dollar amounts ranging from $50 to $200, representing the value of each question in the category. The bottom window was the contract window, and displayed numbers from one to five as well as a bullseye.

When the windows stopped spinning, the contestant chose either of the displayed categories, and had to fulfill the contract by correctly answering the number of questions indicated in the contract window. Each correct answer added the dollar value of the category to a pot. The bullseye represented an unlimited contract, which allowed the contestant who spun it to continue answering questions as long as he/she desired. If a contestant answered incorrectly at any point, the opponent was given a chance to take control of the contract with a right answer. An incorrect answer on a bullseye immediately ended the contract, but the opponent could still take control by giving the correct response. If both contestants missed the same question, it was thrown out and control reverted to the contestant who had originally tried to answer it. The contestant who completed the contract could choose to bank the money in the pot and give up control of the next spin to the opponent, or leave the money in the pot and spin again.

Challenge: Use Blue, Red, and Yellow plus something that Spins

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: BULLSEYE 8-19

Post by phillisw »

fun challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Such a cute page! My girls used to like to play bean-boozled. Great idea for a bulls-eye themed project. :)
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Wonderful example for this! Not sure if I have anything that actually spins. If not, could I use a sticker of something that's supposed to spin, like a wind spinner or a fan?
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Can be anything that spins...a Ferris wheel, a top, a child, a turntable, a dancer
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

You can also turn anything into a spinner with a brad in the middle.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 am You can also turn anything into a spinner with a brad in the middle.
That's a clever idea! Thank you! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Patti wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:47 am Can be anything that spins...a Ferris wheel, a top, a child, a turntable, a dancer
Thank you! I'll see what I can come up with! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Illinois.jpg
Illinois.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I was looking for a game spinner I know I have and I ran into this!
spin it.jpg
spin it.jpg (87.08 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “August 2020 - TV Game Shows”