Challenge #12 Saturday, 6/27/2020

Join us all month long as we play Clue: the Scrap Game. Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where. The first person to solve the crime wins. *the more challenges completed . . , the more clues are given.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Challenge #12 Saturday, 6/27/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

In the Beginning....

It's a dark and stormy night. After a long drive you finally approach the front door of the Hill House Manor.

You ring the doorbell and a rather large kinda creepy man answers. “Welcome to the Hill House” he mutters “they are waiting for you.” The butler leads you to the lounge where Miss Scarlet, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Colonel Mustard & Mrs. Peacock are sitting nervously.

You look around and Professor Plum pipes up. “Someone killed Mr. Boddy our host”. You begin to look at everyone in the room; it is your job to find out who killed Mr. Boddy, Where he was killed and with what weapon.

Most of you have played the clue board game before. This game works a lot like that, BUT in order for you to receive clues YOU will need to complete the challenges posted three (3) times weekly. Not all days have been assigned clues, and some days have two....so you'll need to do as many as you can in order to get those clues. Each evening I will check the challenges completed and all you have to do is sit back and wait for your clue to be pm’d to you.

The more challenges you complete the more clues you receive. The first person to solve the crime wins. In case of a tie we will draw for a winner. Each person will get only one chance to guess so make sure you have collected all your clues.

Good Luck Detective.

Most of you have played the clue board game before. This game works a lot like that, BUT in order for you to receive clues YOU will need to complete the challenges posted three (3) times weekly. Not all days have been assigned clues, and some days have two....so you'll need to do as many as you can in order to get those clues. Each evening I will check the challenges completed and all you have to do is sit back and wait for your clue to be pm’d to you.

The more challenges you complete the more clues you receive. The first person to solve the crime wins. In case of a tie we will draw for a winner. Each person will get only one chance to guess so make sure you have collected all your clues.

Today we are going to be questioning Mrs. White. So for this challenge you will need to create a layout using a solid white background, you may add a little mixed media or some stamping if you like......but you MUST leave some "white space". I know this will be hard for some of you paper lovers out there. :lol:

Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Challenge #12 Saturday, 6/27/2020

Post by phillisw »

Not a problem for me to use a white background ;)
cute page, Jan
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Super cute layout Jan - great challenge idea!

Care to share your journaling?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:31 am Super cute layout Jan - great challenge idea!

Journaling reads

Our morning begins around 7ish with me uncrating the dogs. Feeding the 12 of them and feeding you. Collecting food bowls and cleaning your litter box. Sitting down in front of the laptop with you sitting in front of it, waiting to be loved.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I've been trying to use up a lot of these packets of sequins that i have stashed.

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great challenge Jan and easy for me! Your page is super cute!

Wendy, awesome page!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 am
tammyfolk wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:31 am Super cute layout Jan - great challenge idea!

Journaling reads

Our morning begins around 7ish with me uncrating the dogs. Feeding the 12 of them and feeding you. Collecting food bowls and cleaning your litter box. Sitting down in front of the laptop with you sitting in front of it, waiting to be loved.
ahhhhh super cute journaling. Those cats do need to be loved!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Clues have been sent to -

1 - Jan
2 - Wendy
3 - Tracy

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wendy, Tracy.....you ladies are fast! Great job and thanks for playing!
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “June 2020 - Clue: The Scrap Game”