February Challenge

Just like the store with its ever-changing merchandise, these challenges will change every week. Be sure to check back every Tuesday Morning, to find out if you are the winner of the previous week's Tuesday Morning Challenge, and what the next one will be . . .
JamieA
Prep Cook

Re: February Challenge

Post by JamieA »

My Layout I just created using ephemera (a newer to me element to scrapbooking that I love)

My old layout
ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Here is the old layout, using Creative Memories, I scraplifted. I made this around 20 yrs ago, the pictures are of my hubby and me playing miniature golf in Richmond, Virginia. I was pregnant with my son Jorgie

Here is my layout. All of us playing miniature golf on Jerry's 17th birthday, 2012.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:39 am Here is the old layout, using Creative Memories, I scraplifted. I made this around 20 yrs ago, the pictures are of my hubby and me playing miniature golf in Richmond, Virginia. I was pregnant with my son Jorgie

Here is my layout. All of us playing miniature golf on Jerry's 17th birthday, 2012.

What a difference between the two! It really shows how much scrapping has changed! Great job on both of them!!

Return to “the Tuesday Morning Challenge (1st Tuesday)”