Challenge #8 Winner Please read my additional comment if you have already read this post. You won't want to miss it!

Just like the store with its ever-changing merchandise, these challenges will change every week. Be sure to check back every Tuesday Morning, to find out if you are the winner of the previous week's Tuesday Morning Challenge, and what the next one will be . . .
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Challenge #8 Winner Please read my additional comment if you have already read this post. You won't want to miss it!

Post by Tamara »

Patti
It is fun to see what different things people do with different challenges. So much creative talent here!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Challenge #8 Winner Please read my additional comment if you have already read this post. You won't want to miss it!

Post by GinniG »

Congrats Lolis!!!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Congrats Lolis!

All projects were very nice! I forgot about it, plus the cards I was working on weren't really calling my heart-punched flowers. (I take my heart punch and cut out five and place them as a flower.)
--Danielle--
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

scrlvr78 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:59 pm Congrats Lolis!

All projects were very nice! I forgot about it, plus the cards I was working on weren't really calling my heart-punched flowers. (I take my heart punch and cut out five and place them as a flower.)
Please show them to us some time.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Congrats, Lolis and everyone who did the challenge. I didn't even try
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Patti wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 pm
scrlvr78 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:59 pm Congrats Lolis!

Please show them to us some time.
Here's one:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipM ... FQTEk7iZdB
--Danielle--

Return to “the Tuesday Morning Challenge (1st Tuesday)”