So . . . .

Come join us as Cookin' up Creations celebrates it's 3rd Birthday!! It'll be a weekend full of challenges, games & prizes!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

So . . . .

Post by tammyfolk »

what's everyone up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: So . . . .

Post by tammyfolk »

just finished Facetiming with Miss Everly. She is one talkative little girl and all over the place. The call lasted over an hour and I finally just had to tell her that Nana had to pee, before she'd let me go. Thanks goodness for technology!

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm scrapping! Should be doing some other things but it's a special birthday weekend! I keep getting emails of everything in my life that is being canceled. While I think the panic is way overblown, I love the extra scrapping time!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Agreed! I’m spending some family time with Shawn and G, but plan on scrapping the day away I just a bit!

ImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Just got back from visiting my dad, going to.store and post office. I still need to go to Lowe's since it is 10% off today. Scrapping later
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

I started a LO this morning but it was very early and went back to bed. So NOW I have the 1st unfinished one, the tags (which I do for use with layouts) and the WATERFALLS which I failed at terribly! It all doesn't sound good but I'm determined!
Hoping everyone has a wonderful time playing along. It's VERY cold here today so that's my plans.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Drinking my coffee, working on laundry then heading to my scraproom to play away the day (DH still working out of town so I won't get interrupted LOL). Like Patti, getting emails of things closing/being cancelled. Glad to just stay home plus it is rainy & cold
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Doing house work and Melody and I are running back and forth to The Stampin' Cottage as challenges are posted.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Playing door tag with the dogs. It's beautiful here today and they can't decide if they want to stay in or go out. It doesn't help that I have the interior door open and they can see the birds and squirrels through the glass storm door. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

KAREN#1 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:32 am I started a LO this morning but it was very early and went back to bed. So NOW I have the 1st unfinished one, the tags (which I do for use with layouts) and the WATERFALLS which I failed at terribly! It all doesn't sound good but I'm determined!
Hoping everyone has a wonderful time playing along. It's VERY cold here today so that's my plans.
to do the waterfall fold back your first piece and just adhere the 1/2" paper placed down on the layout. lift it up and place the second one butt up against the first and so on down the line. The only thing that is secured down completely is the last one on the bottom. Does that make sense?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Birthday Bash Cyber Crop / March 13th - 16th”