Wednesday March 11 -- The sky's the limit!

Join us ALL month long as Cookin' up Creations celebrates it's 3rd year anniversary....for the second time around!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Wednesday March 11 -- The sky's the limit!

Post by BarbP »

Sorry for the delay; my camera and printer refused to cooperate. I finally ran the photo through Mike's phone to Facebook, to our computer.) So here we gooooooo!

Join us all month long in March as we celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Cookin' up Creations once again!!

Challenges will be based on the "Birthday Theme"....but not necessarily on the "specific birthday"...the day itself, the person, the gifts, food, games, new life in general (Spring)/ Newness......the possiblilites are limitless...

Birthday games can be real or flights of imagination. Two of our grandsons, 8 year old Hamish and his brother Teddy, 23 months, love to play video games and save the galaxy from bad guys. In spite of their age difference, they play well together. Hamish's favorite birthday party spot is an arcade with video space games.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

For this challenge, please include one or more persons playing a game or otherwise having fun together! Those persons can be any size, age, gender etc.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store of choice.

Can't wait to see your creations!
Last edited by BarbP on Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday March 11 -- The sky's the limit!

Post by Tracy F »

Such a cute page Barb!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So is the challenge to do a layout with games?????

I've had to do the same thing posting with DH sending the pic. Luckily we got it all figured out last weekend so I am up and running again, I know how frustrating it can be,
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Tamara wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 pm So is the challenge to do a layout with games?????

I've had to do the same thing posting with DH sending the pic. Luckily we got it all figured out last weekend so I am up and running again, I know how frustrating it can be,
thanks for the heads up, Tamara! I was so glad to get it posted that I forgot to add the part about the challenge! For the challenge, feature one or more persons playing a game, enjoying a movie, or otherwise having fun together!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Tracy F wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:37 pm Such a cute page Barb!
Thank you, Tracy! These two guys are a hoot together :) and the more noise a game makes, the more they like it
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

I'm glad to see what the challenge was going to be, Barb. I was trying to guess while finishing my last challenge. I knew there might be some additional choices to the "game" theme. LOL

I love your colorful pp, Barb, and how sweet those boys look together playing. Thank you! This is another awesome challenge worth waiting for.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

What a fun page to do I just get the right photo for it
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

The game theme is great!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Melody
Prep Cook

Post by Melody »

ImageImageImage

Return to “March 2020 - Birthday Bash Celebration.”